还剩12页未读,继续阅读
本资源只提供10页预览,全部文档请下载后查看!喜欢就下载吧,查找使用更方便
文本内容:
很好用的外企工作邮件
(一)
1.I amwriting toconfirm/enquire/inform you...我写信时要确认/询问/通知你
2.I amwriting tofollow upon ourearlier decisionon themarketing campaignin Q
2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于其次季度营销活动的确定
3.With referenceto ourtelephone conversationtoday...关于我们今日在电话中的谈话
4.In myprevious e-mail onOctober
5...从前在月日所写的信
1055.As Imentioned earlierabout...如我从前所提及关于
6.as indicatedin myprevious e-mail...如我在从前的信中所提出
7.As wediscussed on the phone...如我们上次在电话中的探讨
8.from ourdecision at the previousmeeting...如我们在上次会议中的确定
9.as yourequested/per yourrequirement...根据你的要求
10.In replyto youre-mail datedApril1,we decided...回答你在月日写的信,我们确定41ll.This isin responseto youre-mail today.
98.Thank youvery muchfor everythingyouve donefor me.感谢你为我做的一切我很感谢你对这
99.I wouldappreciate yourkindest understandingwith/regarding this matter.件事情的理解
100.Please conveymy thanksto allthe staffinvolved,they certainlydid anexcellent job.请表达我的谢意给那些有关的同仁,他们真的干得很好Top courtrules onhome demolitionrightsCourts canturn downgovernment requeststo demolishhousing,if thecompensation forresidentsis deemedunfair,the SupremePeoples Courtruled on Monday.The latestjudicial interpretationby the countrys topcourt,effective fromTuesday,supplements theexisting regulationon urbanhome demolition,which wasrevised lastyear.The interpretationspecifies sevencircumstances underwhich courtsshould rejectgovernmentrequests forforced relocation,including where the proposedcompensation violatestheprinciple offairness,where landacquisition hasseverely violatedthe proceduresprovided by,law andwherethebasic livingessentials ofproperty ownersare notensured.After requestshave beenapproved bycourt,the interpretationsaid demolitionsshould,normally becarried outby administrativebodies todistinguish judicialapproval fromlawenforcement,according toa statementreleased bythe courton Monday.Whether governmentsor courtsare responsible for implementingforced demolitionis exactly;the issuebeing leftout incurrent stipulations,and needsan urgentanswersaid WangXixin,a lawprofessor atPeking University.The StateCounciPs regulationon urbandemolition andcompensation,revised inJanuary2011,forbids localgovernments fromexecuting theiradministrative rightto demolishhouseswithout residents*consent,unless approvedby acourt.However,the rulingfails tospecify whichparty isresponsible forcarrying outdemolition afterjudicialapproval.1Wang saidthat thelatest interpretationadds anotherlayer ofprotectionfor ownersandresidents ofhomes earmarkedfor demolition,as itput thedecision inthe courtshands.“lf youlet governmentplay therole of both decision-maker andexecutive bodyatthesametime,misjudgment anddemolitions thatturn violentcan hardlybe avoided,he said.The interpretationalso requirescourts togive aruling within30days ofreceiving agovernmentsrequest todemolish property,and to notify the government withinfive daysoncethe decisionis made.Rapid urbanizationand risingdemand forland hasgiven wayto moredisputes,and whoisresponsible forcarrying outdemolition canbe athorny issue,said YingSongnian,a lawprofessorat ChinaUniversity ofPolitical Scienceand Law.Surely noone ishappy totake onthat jobJ he said.Existing laws,including theAdministrative CoercionLaw,thecountrysprincipal legislationregardinghome demolition,have hadlittle effectand theinterests involvedare hardto1balance,Ying said.The judicialinterpretation clarifyingthat administrativebodies wereresponsiblefordemolitionswas agood thing,he said,as itmakes ajudicial remedypossible forproperty ownersif thedemolitionis wronglycarried out.Turkish PMsvisit boostsrelationsUpdated:2012-04-1004:55By ChengGuangjin andZhou WaChina DailyStrategicdeals signedas Turkish prime ministerends27-year gapNuclearenergy andinvestment dealswere signedon Mondayduring anofficial visitto ChinabyTurkish PrimeMinister RecepTayyip Erdogan.The visit,the firstby aTurkish primeminister in27years,indicates thatboth countriesareenjoying a“honeymoon”period intheir relations,an expertsaid.Turkey isan emergingpower andChina attachesgreat importanceto itsinfluence bothregionallyand globally,Premier WenJiabao toldErdogan.Wen stressedthe importanceofboth countries boostingcoordination inthe faceof instabilityinthe MiddleEast andNorth Africaand thesluggish worldeconomy.After theirtalks,Wen andErdogan attendeda signingceremony forsix agreements,includingnuclear energycooperation anda declarationof intentfor completingnegotiations onpromotingand protectinginvestment betweenthe two countries.Erdogans arrivalcomes afterVice-President XiJinpings visitto Turkeyin February.Both countriesshould discussand mapout amid andlong-term cooperationplan foreconomyand trade,Wen said,and promotemajor infrastructureprojects,including theconstruction ofrailwaysand bridges.A recentlyrevised agreementon investmentprotection shouldbe signedand implementedtoboost commerce,Wen added.Turkey is ready toincrease high-level exchanges and strategictalks withChina,Erdogan said.Turkeys adherenceto the one-China policywas stressedby Erdoganwho beganhis four-dayvisit onSunday witha stopat northwesternChinas XinjiangUygur autonomousregion.Major developmentsin Xinjiangimpressed himand Turkey isreadyto enhanceexchanges andcooperationwith theregion,he said.Wen appreciatedTurkeys supportfor Chinapromoting stabilityand developmentin Xinjiang,and said thegovernmentsupports Xinjiangfurther developingexchangesand cooperation withTurkey.Both leadersalso exchangedviews onSyria andIran,but nodetails werereleased.Analysts saidthe visitwill enhanceties despitedifferences onsome issues.Zhang Xiaodong,secretary-general of the ChinaAssociation forMiddle EasternStudies,saidthat Turkeyhas changedits pastpractice oflooking predominatelyto theWest andplacesmore emphasison cooperationwith emergingmarkets inthe East.“Turkeyisexpecting toboost itseconomy andwin agreater globalsay throughcooperationwith China,Zhang said.Cooperation betweenbothcountriesis expanding,but moretime isneeded forthis tofullydevelop,hesaid.The visitof theTurkishprimeminister signifiesthat theSino-Turkish relationshiphas reallynenteredinto ahoneymoon,said ZanTao,an experton Turkishstudies atPeking University.The relationshiphit alow in2009when Erdogancriticized Chinafor itsXinjiang policies.A yearlater,Wens visitto Turkeyimproved tiesas thetwocountriesset atarget fortrade toincrease川to$50b ionin
2015.Trade in2011hit$
18.7billion,a year-on-year increaseof24percent.Economic andtrade cooperationtops Sino-Turkish relations,Zan saidbut politicallywhatChina isconcerned mostabout isthe stabilityof Xinjiang.The Turkishgovernment endorsestheone-China policyand itdoes notallow anti-China forcestouse itsterritory,Zan said.This hascreated agood backgroundfor therelationship todevelop.Contact thewriters atandShenzhou-9spacecraft deliveredto launchcenterUpdated:2012-04-0922:47XinhuaBEIJING-The manned spacecraft Shenzhou-9was deliveredto the Jiuquan SatelliteLaunchCenter inNorthwest ChinaonMonday,a spokesmanwith thecountrys mannedspaceprogram said.The assemblyoftheShenzhou-9and itsassociate vehicleswas complete,but itscarrier rocket,the LongMarch-2F,had notbeen deliveredas itwas undergoingtests,the spokesmansaid.China willlaunch themanned Shenzhou-9spacecraft betweenJune andAugust thisyear andstrivefor amannedspacerendezvous anddocking missionwith theorbiting Tiangong-1spacelab module.Preparations attheJiuquanlaunch centerare wellunderway,saidthespokesman,adding thattheTiangong-1,or HeavenlyPalace-1,is orbitingwithout problems,and iscapable ofdockingwith Shenzhou-
9.The targetmodule Tiangong-1,blasted offon September29,2011,went intolong-termoperation inspace awaitingdocking attemptsof Shenzhou-9and Shenzhou-10aftercompleting Chinasfirst spacedocking missionwith theunmanned Shenzhou-8spacecraft inearly这是针对你今日早上来信的回复
12.As mentionedbefore,we deemthis producthas strongunique sellingpoints inchina.如从前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点
13.As afollow-up toour phoneconversation yesterday,I wantedto getback toyou aboutthepending issuesof ouragreement.追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题
14.I receivedyour voicemessage regardingthe subject.Im wonderingif youcan elaboratei.e.provide moredetails.我收到你关于这个主题的留言我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再供应多一点细微环节
15.Please beadvised/informed that...请被告知
16.Please notethat...请留意
17.We wouldlike to inform you that...我们想要通知你
18.I amconvinced that...我确信
19.We agree with you on...我们同意你在
20.With effectfrom4Oct.,
2008...从年月日起先生效2008104很好用的外企工作邮件
(二)
21.We willhave ameeting scheduledas notedbelow...我们将实行一个会议,时辰表如下
22.Be assuredthat individualstatistics arenot disclosedand thisis forinternal useonly.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部运用
23.I amdelighted totell you that...我很兴奋地告知你
24.We arepleased tolearn that...我们很兴奋得知
25.We wishtonotifyyouthat...我们希望通知你
26.Congratulation onyour...恭喜您关于
27.I amfine withthe proposal.我对这份提安没看法I
1.11am pleasedtoinform youthat you havebeen acceptedto jointhe workshopscheduledfor22-24Nov,
2008.我很兴奋地告知你,你已经被同意参与年月日的研讨会20081122-
2429.We aresorry toinformyouthat...我们很愧疚地通知你
30.Im afraidI havesome badnews.我唯恐要带来一些坏消息
31.There area numberof issueswith ournew system.我们的新系统有些问题
32.Due tocircumstances beyondour control...由于状况超出我们所能限制
33.I dontfeel toooptimistic about...我觉得不太乐观关于
34.It wouldbe difficultfor usto accept...我们很难接受
35.Unfortunately Ihave tosay that,since receiving your enquirieson thesubject,our viewhasnot changed.很不幸地,我必需这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有变更
36.We wouldbe gratefulif youcould...我们会很感谢假如你可以
37.I couldappreciate itif youcould...我会很感谢假如你可以
38.Would youplease sendus...可否请你寄给我们…?
39.We needyour help.我们须要你的帮助我们恳求你的帮助,
40.We seekyour assistanceto cascade/reply thismessage to your staff.将此信息传达给你们的员工
41.We lookforward toyour clarification.我们期盼你的澄清
42.Your promptattention to thismatterwill beappreciated.您能马上留意此事,我们将特别感谢
43.I wouldreally appreciatemeeting upif youcan sparethe time.Please let me knowwhatsuits youbest.假如您能抽出时间,我希望能及你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间
44.Please giveus yourpreliminary thoughtsabout this,请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法
45.Would youplease replytothise-mail if you planto attend请您回信假如您安排参与?
46.Please adviseif youagreewiththis approach.请告知是否你同意这个方法
47.Could youplease letme knowthe statusof thisproject请让我知道这个安排的进度?假如可能,当你
48.If possible,I hopeto receivea copyof yourproposal whenit isfinished.完成提校,我希望能收到一份复本
49.I wouldappreciate itvery muchifyouwould sendme yourreply bynext Monday.假如能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将特别感谢
50.Hope thisis OKwith you.If not,letme know bye-mail ASAP.希望您对此没有问题,假如不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道很好用的外企工作邮件句
(三)
10051.Could youplease sendme yourreplies tothe abovequestions bythe endof June请您在月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
652.May Ihave yourreply byApril1,if possible假如可能,我可否在月日前收到您的答复?
4153.If youwish,we wouldbe happyto...假如你希望,我们很乐意
54.Please letme knowif theresanything I can doto help.请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方
1.1If theresanything elseIcando foryouon/regarding thismatter,please feelfree tocontactme at any time.对于这件事,假如还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时及我联络
1.2If youwant additionalrecommendations onthis,please letus knowand wecan tryto see假如关于此事你须要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能if thisis possible,
57.Im justwriting toremind youof...我只是写信来提示您
58.May weremind youthat...我们想要提示您
59.I amenclosing...我附上
60.Please findenclosed...请查阅附件
61.Attached hereto...附件是关于
62.Attached pleasefind themost up-to-date informationon/regarding/concerning...附上关于某某的最新资料…附上产品安排书
63.Attached pleasefind thedraft productplan for your reviewand comment.的草稿,请审查及评价
64.If youhave anyfurther questions,please feelfree tocontact me.假如你有任何问题,请不要客气及我联络
65.I hopemy clarificationhas beenhelpful.希望我的说明是有帮助的请随时跟我联
66.Please feelfree tocall meatanytime,I willcontinually providefull support.络,我会持续地供应全程支援
67.Please letmeknowif thisis suitable.请让我知道这是否恰当
68.Looking forward to seeingyou soon.期盼很快能见到你
69.We lookforward tohearing fromyou soon.我们期盼很快能得到您的回复
70.Hope thisis clearand weare happyto discussthis furtherif necessary.希望上述说明很清晰,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步探讨
71.I lookforwardto receivingyourreply soon.我期盼很快能收到你的回复
72.Looking forwardtoreceivingyour commentsin duecourse.期盼在预期的时间收到你的反馈
73.HI keepyou posted.我会及你保持联络
74.Please keepme informedonthematter.请随时让我知道这件事的发展
75.For anycomments/suggestions,please contactNadia at2552-
7482.任何评价或建议,请打电话联络2552-7482Nadia很好用的外企工作邮件句
(四)
10076.I wouldlike toapologize for...我想就致歉
77.I apologizefor thedelay in...对于的耽搁,我深感愧疚
78.We aresorry forany inconveniencecaused.对于产生任何不便,我们感到愧疚
79.I amsorry forany inconveniencethis hascaused you.对于造成你的任何不便,我感到愧疚
80.Im sorry about lasttime.关于上次的事我很愧疚
81.We apologizefor notreplying youearlier.对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到愧疚
82.Im reallysorryaboutthis.关于这件事,我真的很愧疚
83.Sorry,Im latein replyingtoyoure-mail datedMonday,April
1.愧疚,太迟回您在月日(星期一)发给我的邮件
4184.We apologizefor thedelay andhope thatit doesntinconvenience you too much.我们为耽搁致歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便
85.Hoping thatthis willnot causeyoutoomuch trouble.希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦
86.Sorry ifmy voicemessage isnot clearenough.假如我的电话留言不够清晰,我深感愧疚.
87.Thank youfor yourhelp.感谢你的帮助
88.I appreciatevery muchthatyou...我特别感谢你
89.I trulyappreciate it.我真的很感谢
90.Thank youforyourparticipation.感谢你的参与
91.Thank youso muchfor invitingme.特别感谢你要请我
92.Congratulations toall ofyou andthanks foryour efforts.恭喜各位并感谢各位的努力很感谢你的理解及合作
93.Your understandingandcooperationis greatly/highly appreciated.
94.Your promptresponse will be mostappreciated.很感谢你快速的答复
95.Once again,thank youall foryour commitmentand support.再一次感谢你的承诺及支持
96.Thanks foryour input/clarification/message.感谢你的投入/澄清/信息
97.Any commentswillbemuch appreciated.对于您的任何建议,我将特别感谢。